whoopigsooie
Thursday, August 24, 2006
  Bloggerly Challenged


Well I was able to finally install my pic on my profile but I can't figure out how to move it to the "About Me" area. I just want to be like everybody else. I'm a sponge right now so let me soak up your vast technical knowledge. All assistance is appreciated. While you are contributing, you can enjoy some pics of my kids. Stephen above^

< My daughter Laura and her huband of 9 months, Adam.

And below, Jenny, Laura, and Stephen at Laura's wedding last
November. I'm not real good at all this right now but I'm having fun
doing it.


 
Comments:
Nevermind! It worked when I made the most recent post. I value your friendships and your dialogue. Don't I have some good looking kids?
 
Dude, I am sho glad they all look like their mom.
You might want to get a pic that doesn't have words written across their faces. Duh.
Nice work on the blog site....I like it!

ROLL TIDE ROLL
 
My best friend and critique as always. Look long enough and you'll find a blemish. In the future, no more Bama referrals please.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

I'm just an average joe, a faithful believer, a forgiven child of God.

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / April 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / November 2007 /


blogspot counter
Powered by Blogger