whoopigsooie
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
  Birth Certificate Please!
Have you seen the newest little leaguer coming out of Saudi Arabia? George Steinbrenner is slobbering as we speak. I'm sure Phil Knight has him on speed dial. I'm pretty sure he helped build my house. He was a heavy equipment operator and didn't need a backhoe to move anything. Has "Clear" made it to the Mid East? I just can't imaging a kid this large being only 12 years old. His mom should get a trophy or something. He's listed as a first baseman and left fielder but put him on the mound coach; he's bigger than Randy Johnson all things considered! I understand that baseball scouts are now scheduling trips to Dubai for further investigations; and for Aarons cousins.

Aaron Durley
Arabian American Little LeagueDhahran, Saudi Arabia

Aaron Durley
Height: 6' 5''
Weight: 226 lbs

DOB: - ? Position:1B, LF Age:12 Bats:R Throws:R Jersey 24


 
Comments:
Well... my nephew is 12 and he's like 5'4" and 140 pounds!!! Ok, is this guy juiced?
 
I don't think he's juiced: I just think he's 20! He could bench press your nephew. I saw him on ESPN last night in the Little League WS and he is a man-child. A kid hit a single and was called out at first because he couldn't find the bag; it was under Aaron's foot! See ya.
 
I hear a lot of envy and jealously in this post, Keith. Why not share with the masses your size at age 12.........or 18 for that matter.

Hey, just think how easy it makes it for the opposing pitcher to throw him a strike!

DU
 
Thanks for bringing up such sensitive skeletons in my recovering closet...Ok here goes...I was the shortest guy in my H.S.graduating class of 195 at a whopping 4'11 1/2". 90% of the girls were taller than me. Imagine my dating choices...(basically any junior high girl or younger). My freshman year in college I was often asked what grade I was in at Harding Academy.(I get the last laugh)Between my freshman and sophmore years in college I grew 8" and many of my friends didn't recognize me when I returned to school. I have topped out at 5'10 1/2", solidly built, and quite handsome.......OK, but I am 5'10".
I always wanted to be over 6', but it won't happen. My trade off for being so small early in life is that most people tell me now that I look much younger than my actual age. When I get better at inserting pics on my blog I'll let you all be the judge of that. There ya go.
 
"solidly"? Is that middle-aged code for "jelly doughnut"? :)
Handsome schmansome. Get over yourself, dude.

But I do give testimony to the growth spurt. I also give testimony that you are a good guy.

Just work on the humble part a little. Last I recall, folks were getting you mixed up with Dennis Munch.
 
I'll compare waist lines wit cha anytime, Mickey! And didn't Dennis make the GQ top 100 list? Thanks for the compliment my brother.
 
Mickey? O Mickey....let me just say right here in front of these thousands to read........Mickey Pounders is my idol! :)

DU
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

I'm just an average joe, a faithful believer, a forgiven child of God.

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / April 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / November 2007 /


blogspot counter
Powered by Blogger